Perils and pursuit of being a girl

I know that saying this may be a cliche of sum sort but im saying this anyhow,being a girl is HARD!
This sudden realization hit me yesterday when i was looking into the mirror(in which my zits are very visible,I might add)..Girls have a lot to take into account..we have to worry bout our face and our hair(we are expected to have clear complexion and shiny luscious hair),our weight and body(whether or not people will think you are fat in certain jeans or outfit),certain skills that we are required to have(that;'s like sum sort of unwritten law that girls just have to know how to cook,clean or sew..confession:I know how to cook and clean,i sooo loathe sewing) and last but not least we should know how to carry ourselves in different situations(smile,sit,interact with people)...I think that's why women these days are prone to getting silver streak on their hair at a younger age..hahaha..Society today expects a lot from a girl..that's what I can observe...
In saying this, im not saying i prefer to be a guy,that is SOOOO NOT why i wrote this post..Im merely trying to point out that judging a girl just by a single glance is unfair..a girl is soo much more than her appearance..I wonder how my mom managed to handle all this?hehehe...

0 comments:

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment