S.E.P.I

I have never been a Malay film supporter, in fact all through my life I cant quite comprehend how people can actually take out 10 bucks from their wallets just to see some pathetic excuse of a 'movie' when they're actually seeing some actor making a fool of himself, saying things that does not make sense and act stupidly just so they'll get the audience to laugh...so,I gave up on Malay movies..Anyway, Ive recently discovered that Malaysia's film industry has grown better and they are producing films with real substance and message..I saw this movie "Cinta"(it was 2 years ago,if Im not mistaken) directed by Kabir Bhatia..the cinematography was kinda impressive,the storyline was predictable but still tasteful and manage to keep me till the very end and the casts gave a convincing performance..the movie managed to make me shed a few tears(I wont go to much detail on that cause it's embarassing)..Today,in the midst of final lectures and studying for my finals, i stole a few moments to watch a new movie produced by the same director. The title of the movie: SEPI(or Lonely in English)..the storyline was nothing out of the ordinary, it was certainly not Academy Award material but the messages that they were trying to convey are clear:
1. Always appreciate what is there in front of you, make time for your loved ones..mourning for them when theyre gone is useless
2. Believe in fate and destiny(Allah S.wt has written them for every single one of us)..If THAT person is your soulmate, God has His ways of making it happen..leave it all to Him..
3. Sometimes when you lost someone/something very dear,you'd like to pretend that they are still with you rather that feeling that pain of accepting the reality..DON'T,let them/it go..that's the only way you can truly live your life
4. True friends are those who stuck with you,through thick and thin,always there cheering u all the time

I didnt expect anything when I started watching part 1 of the movie on youtube but I gained something useful at the end of it.

THANX MAK CIK AIDA;)

6 comments:

adia_anarris said...

syak!! i asked u to watch that movie..but im not yet watching it..haha..ntah pape jek..donlod sesiap smlm..but still dunno where can i steal a moment to enjoy SEPI...well,i think i have to watch it asap..

Shariful Fadzli said...

wahahaha, sorry to say, I don't like both CINTA and SEPI. kuang2x. Gud lux to you, support our industry by buying an original VCD. say o to download. But tha't what I do.ekekeke

IRA said...

eh sepi cite apekahhh?nak tgk gakk!

syaq_kirah said...

Hi Ira!!!Nice seeing u here..hihihi..
nway,SEPI's a lil bit like CINTA but less tragic..dat's for sure..
here's the link to watch it on utube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1S7WM3rqo

hope ull enjoy it as much as I did;)

Haze said...

it's frighteningly funny how we blogged about the same topic. on the same day. :O

and sho, i bought the orginal dvd, thank you;)

syaq_kirah said...

hahahaha..
a wondaful coincidence but im soo glad dat we're on the same side;)
anotha reason: telepathy.
hehe

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment