the beginning of d end(final exams)


just a quick scribbling of words
my finals are starting TOMORROW!!3rd Nov 2009(9.15am to b exact)
I'm freaking out..last semester exams was full of in-between gaps,so I had quite some time to focus on one particular subject at a time..
My God!!!!!!
Ya Allah,plizz let me remember da remember wt i read earlier...
my room's is a rat hole,got overdue laundry to do,books form da library i havent returned n loads of clothes hanging..but i cant b bothered with it rite now..
gotta go people..have to continue reading my lecture materials..
Good luck and all the best to you guys out there who's in da same situation as lil ol me here..
xoxo

1 comments:

Shah Reza Azman said...

I think it shld be 'The End of D Beginning' blum nak grad lagi...relaks ah...enoy the companionship of lembu2 sihat New Zealand tu!

Moooo...i love NZ! :-p

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment