my quantum of solace..


I'm taking a cue from the world's timeless espionage,James Bond..I've come realized that finding a small amount of comfort(="quantum of solace")in tiny,unsuspecting acts can make my life a little bit richer. I take refuge in:
1. lying on my small but very comfy bed,springy mattress and all,with 2 pillows stacked to support my head,wrapped in nicely warm,100% polyester comforter..it's sheer perfection
2. walking into the Auckland City Library,the smell of old books combined with a modern setting of how a library should be, complete with an outlet for coffee-lovers to sip their drink whilst transporting themselves to neverland
3. the sweetness of caramel in my mouth,or to be precised,on my tongue..I realized that the fudgy brown sticky substance causes euphoria automatically..
4. viewing the latest episodes of Brothers& Sisters,Entourage,Grey's Anatomy,Smallville,House and America's Next Top Model via the net through this particular link: ch131.com..i got some sorta excitement knowing what the characters I love soo much are doing this time around..plus the sight of Tom Welling and Adrian Grenier can cheer up any girl's day..their total eye-candy..yummy!!!
5. laughing my ass off watching "How I Met Your Mother"(season 2 and season 3 are safely stored in my computer's hardrive)..the AWESOME-ness of the sitcom lies in this very peculiar character,Barney Stinson..who's catch-phrase:"Suit up" never cease to amaze me..kudos to the writers of HIMYM,u guys are total brainiac for coming up for fresh exciting episodes every single time

p/s-Daniel Craig is arguably, the most HOTTEST Bond to date:)

0 comments:

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment