Note to self (17th - 31st December 2008)

First and foremost,as all of u can clearly see,i failed to stick to my plan(to make this note to self post a daily thing). Gonna aim at something a bit more realistic this time: a weekly post of note to self..here goes
1. Doing things on impulse is not necessarily a good thing..like waiting a week to buy the MNG top,rather than getting it at that moment on the 1st day of sale..the same top costs less d week after..yay me!*in sarcastic tone*
2. Looks are definitely deceiving..especially when it comes to Arab Men wearing their garb and carrying 'tasbeh' around,they're chanting praises to God with their mouths but ogling and popping their eyes out at some woman's cleavage..damn perverts
3. Edward Cullen only exist in an idealistic world..duh,that's not exactly a shocking revelation..but a guy as sweet,loving,protective,considerate,caring,a delight to look at and other things good is hard to find..but a girl can always hope to meet someone remotely close to that
4. Waking up early = higher chance of ur day being productive..if i woke up at 8.30am today,ill probably b off eating my brunch now rather than sitting on my bed with my jammies on and feeling awfully hungry,constantly rubbing my loud growling stomach
5. Islam is supposed to be one and same for all..wherever you go,the way you do things like praying should be similar to the Muslim praying next to you..such is not the case in Bahrain though, Islam is split into Sunnis and Shi'ah..the latter believes that torturing and bleeding themselves during the 1st week of Muharram in front of others symbolizes their idolisation towards Saidina Husain(son of Saidina Ali)..this is a contradiction to the fundamental teachings of Islam
6. I miss teh tarik..I didnt realize that i craved teh tarik until i drank it last week,had 3 cups of it..although the urge to pee was automatically felt shortly after the 3rd cup,it was definitely worth it
7. Caring for someone means that you'll try to do everything in your power to please the other person,in my opinion,that is..
8. Headaches are annoying..especially when u keep getting them once in 2/3 days..ive gotta watch what i eat,I think
9. I miss my family(my cousins,aunts,uncles,granparents) in KL especially in New Year's Eve..I cant believe that almost one year has passed when i spent New Year watching amazing fireworks display with them
10. I'll always have this adoration for French and France..last night,when i saw "The Devil wears Prada"..specifically the scene where Andy and Miranda(so-called-Devil) in Paris..I cant help but feel this huge longing to experience Paris myself even if I can only b there for 3 days..the memories of being there,the lights,the sights and even the smell will probably stay with me forever..mayb i should go..should I?

1 comments:

Shahir Aman Shah said...

'try to do everything in your power to please the other person,in my opinion,that is..'

that is.... love??? in my opinion.

and owh, i love this one.

'Looks are definitely deceiving..especially when it comes to Arab Men wearing their garb and carrying 'tasbeh' around,they're chanting praises to God with their mouths but ogling and popping their eyes out at some woman's cleavage..damn perverts'

haha LMFAO!
owh syaque, isnt that what huseyn refer as 'menikmati keindahan alam'? LOL jk =P

haha... lawak je tau. dun take it seriously

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment