Note to self (31st December 2008 - 19th February 2009)

1. Shopping can temporarily relieves you off ur problems and sadness...the smell of newly bought clothes is like a drug,to me at least..my own sweet version of the 'happy pill'..it straight away turns into a stinky,disgusting brand's essence of chicken when you view your credit card balance
2. It's hard to kick off bad habits...to me,I dont think biting your finger nails is THAT bad,my mum on the other hand, keeps reminding me about it every single time I unconsciously do it..
3. Being nice and proper is NOT usually the way to go..especially when ure dealing with clueless and uncivilized people who cant seem to get what you said on the phone,you've gotta to repeat the order u placed 3 times(in a loud,harsh tone) before he gets it
4. Packing is the number one thing I hate about travelling (especially since ure flying with Air Asia and Pacific Blue where small excess weight still cost you money)..you're constantly thinking and praying,"Plizz dont lemme go over 20 kg"..and I'm still trying to figure out whether i should squeeze my handbag into my laptop bag(easier access to my wallet,passport and other amenities but quite small) or into my hand luggage(definitely more space but will be stowed away in the luggage overhead in the plane)..think,think,think
5. Watching movies online is less fun now..especially when you're soo into the movie and dying to know the ending,the vid stopped loading,then stupid megavideo screen flashed "You've watched 72 minutes of videos for today,wait 54 minutes or subscribe to megavideo premium for unlimited access of videos"..geez,Ive seen that message soo many times that I memorized it word by word..I'm such a freak
6. Never do things on impulse....when you're confused, u usually do things you regret the things you did rite after ure done,ull say to urself..damn it,i was supposed to say or write that..that's not what I wanna say..rationalizing is very important when it comes to these situations
7. Meet more people,make more friends..that's one of my new year's resolution..I'm not the type who would go up to some stranger and easily make a comment about something just to start a conversation,but I can try to smile more often though..people always have this notion that I'm unapproachable
8. Seeing is believing but can reading be believing too?...a non-working student on a three month holiday like me has A LOT of free time..I usually come across fascinating books and articles on the net..what I read totally makes sense but I'm not sure about the credibility
9. Time is NOT of the essence when you dont have assignment due dates or upcoming test and exam..u'll wake up every morning,going about ur daily activities as slow as you can just so you can kill time..like taking longer baths or delay finishing a 183 page novel(which usually takes one night max to get to the ending)
10. I'm gonna miss having my family around..cant believe Ive been with them for more than 3 months and it's almost over..but Im kinda excited that I'm gonna see my friends again,miss them very much..especially the late night gossips and chats

0 comments:

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment