Note to self

I havent been writing for almost a month now and my fingers are starting to itch already. So,I decided to start this new ritual of writing 10 things that I need to remind myself today and possibly,for the coming future. Here goes:
1. Scratching urself while ure sleeping can only cause one outcome and it aint a good one.
2. Eating nasi lemak(for breakfast) + chili chicken fries & creamy chicken pasta(for lunch)+ chicken shawarma(for dinner)= very very full stomach = guilt+ fat
3. Hula hooping can burn up to 600-700 calories per day if u do it 60-90 moinutes in a day
4. Putting red glitter and painting Bahrain's National Flag can actually caused ur car to breakdown in the middle of a roundabout.
5. You immediately know that it's Bahrain National Day when cars are honking more than usual.
6. Being too nice and supportive will lead you to an expectation,a high one I might..which also means ure in for a HUGE dissapointment.
7. The Indian guy selling Atlanta ice cream is definitely putting some weird drug on it,we cant help but come back for more.
8. New book and new outfit are two things that can be the cherries of ur day
9. NEVER over analyze nice,sweet things people tell u..they only mean it at dat moment,not da 1 second before nor 1 second after..cos if u do,ull get ur feelings hurt soo bad
10. I need to think of ways to gain more money rather than spending more(although that's my specialty)

and Im grateful to Allah Swt for giving me the chance to live anotha day. Alhamdullilah

0 comments:

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment