Birthday boy!!!


I can't believe that exactly 9 years ago, i was a 12-year old girl who just received two best news in one day...I got 5A's for my UPSR examinations and my mum has safely delivered a baby boy into the world..yup,it's my little brother's birthday..i can still imagine carrying him around the house..now boy's grown up already,the other day when i talked to him via skype..he actually said these words:"kakak,can you give me the link to that website so that I can see the toy?"and i thought to myself:"I dont even know the meaning of the word 'link' when I was 9 years old. he told me just now when i talked to him that he's gonna ask my dad to bring me straight to Krispy Kreme Donuts when he picks me up at Bahrain International Airport.I cant wait.

Luv ya Boy..

3 comments:

Shahir Aman Shah said...

'I can't believe that exactly 9 years ago, i was...'

thats the exact same word my sister wrote me in my birthday card. But in our case, 21 years since she first saw me. well, i guess sisters' think alike, huh?

owh, Krispy Kreme SANGAT x sedap. serious. told Fitri before, and someone brought her some last winter, and she agreed with me. its like eating a sugar cube.
Its far lower level than Jco or Dunkin Donuts. trust me =)

but if you wnat to make BOY happy, try je la. cume, dont eat a lot. not good for the health. =P

adia_anarris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!
send this to boy ok syak!!

cakap kat boy,
boy dah besar dah..takleh nakal2..

send my regards to ur mum and dad as well..hope to see them again someday!

Shah Reza said...

Nasib baik ah post ni tak panjang. Yg lain susah nak baca ah Syaq. Buat ah paragraphing sket.

Cuba la organize ayat2 mcm buku kat Borders dulu! huhu :-p

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment