9 Things I thought I would NEVER experience in my lifetime

Life really does sneak up on you when you least expect it..it's like when you dig up your pockets before doing your laundry and suddenly*bell chimes* you found the 5 dollar bill you forgot you had..you cant help but do a mini victory dance there and then..it's the best feeling..So many things have happened since my last post,I said to myself:"I really should write these things down,it'll be a really good story to tell someday when i'm old and wrinkled"(hope that's gonna b very far in the future though..haha)..anyway,here's the list:
1. Set up the wireless modem myself..a certain friend of mine even said I was crediting myself for something so easy(waaagaa u)but i did feel a bit proud for it..cause i suck at DYIs,seeing the internet icon turning blue is definitely worth the 3 hours i spent
2. Cook fishball soup in a heater.. the saying "desperate times call for desperate measures" is sooo true..when the kitchen stove was out,I had to get creative(or izit innovative?)..the soup turned out pretty gud that I can safely recommend this method to anyone,hot yummy soup in matter of minutes,try it..hehehe
3. Jog daily...I loathe jogging/running cross country or any otha name people might call this activity,I used to find means and ways to get out of doing it during my school and college days..let's just say im kinda unlucky in the stamina department...but since stamina is part of my 2009 resolution,i decided to give it a go..ill update u guys on my development whenever i can
4. Find almost all the 90's teen movies on youtube and watching them...Those movies were 10 years old,watching them somehow took me back into the exact feeling and scenario when I first saw them,I felt I was young again(not that I'm old now tho)..90's is a wonderful era=no ridiculous hairstyle(eg the mullet) and songs that you can sing along to
5. C0me home from Dress Smart empty handed..for those of who wondering what the heck is a 'dress smart',it's a factory outlet for the supposedly branded goods in NZ(u can get Roxy and Quiksilver merchandise for as low as 10bucks,usually they're retailed at 4o bucks onwards)..Ive managed to control my shopping urges and for that,I think I deserve a pat on the back
6. Spend $17 on a shampoo..dat's almost rm34..I consider myself to be a realistic economist(some of my friends even described me as thrifty..which is sumwhat true at times)but this time curiosity got the best of me..bought the shampoo,my hair's never been better and i havent looked back since(until now dat is)
7. Open a joint account for the sole pupose of managing my house's finances..having a joint account at the age of 22 when you're unmarried may seem odd to some people..to tell you the truth,i was quite excited by the notion..It also made me feel abit OLD..and being old meant geting serious..argh,i hate that
8. Be in five different countries within the period of 4 months..I went to Dubai in january,then back to Bahrain in February,collect my food and hang out with my friends in Malaysia,that was in Feb as well...March marked the beginning of a new semester so I landed in Auckland just in time and today,6th April 2009..Im embarking on an 11 day trip around Australia..I love the feeling when you look out the window of the plane and see the sights of the city ure gonna land on..
9. Get free movie tix every week..getting a post at Skycity cinemas definitely have its perks

1 comments:

Hezry Abu Hasan said...

uv gt too much time :P

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment