Keeping up with da "Syaq"-ian

I noe da title of this post is kinda lame but wut da heck it's my post,so I can do anything I like*tongue wags*God,I haven't written a post in almost 2 months..and the main reason behind that is my life's been kinda crazy,tests,back to back assignments,the cold and freezing weather,work etc..so,what's been happening in my life for the past 2 months?here goes..
1. I had a blast in Aussie..it's definitely a country dat offers different things for different people...I went to Melbourne,Adelaide and Sydney..My fav is Melbourne(although my financial standing in Melbourne may be a contributing factor)..Melbourne is not as bz or dense as Sydney,but at da same time, it's not as slow as Adelaide..(think goldilocks n 3 bears,she chose da little bear's bed cs it's neither too hard nor too soft,it was just right)
2. I got my pre-order Twilight 2-disc special edition dvd(phew,dat's a mouthful!)..which can only mean Edward Cullen ALL da time..hehehe..he's like the dreamiest vampire ever..evry girl shud hav their own Edward in real life,a hot,caring,sweet guy who's loyal and luvs u very much..but then again,not every girl is as good-looking as Bella Swan*back to reality*
3. Ive watched 3 movies for free this month,"Wolverine: X-men origins","Angels and Demons" and "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"..all thanx to my staff comps..perks of working,cant wait for Transformers 2 to come out
4. Ive bought a new black bubble jacket..n no,im not promoting my purchase but i am telling u ppl dis..going to a place that snows definitely needs A LOT of preparation..my frens bought sleeping bags(which im soo lazy to buy),thermals,long johns,thick socks etc..3 words: money,money,money!
5. My finals r almost here..n I'm scared..it's my 1st time taking a stage 3 paper n I really have to ace it(it'll be considered for my hons)..I'm also doing 2 logic papers(i find it hard)..but nevatheless,ive gotta work my ass off for them,I have to...Ya Allah,plizz let me do my best
6. I'm soo bored with the food here..it's either pie,fries or Maggie 4 lunch..jst thinking bout it*uwek*but what to do..living in a foreign country makes u appreciate home soo much more
7. I havent finish reading the books I borrowed from the library..this is a VERY rare occurence 4 me,juggling everything on my plate rite nw makes me choose sleep ova read(I used to sleep only afta i finished my book)
8. I stopped watching American Idol..the week Anoop desai got voted off was da last time I saw it..sum ppl might say,u still got Adam Lamberg and the other guys(Kris Allen was d other guy in da finale n he beat Adam,yaaay!)..but Anoop represented ur average guy with talent,n dat makes him special..u make me melt Anoop..(do check out his performance in the finals with Jason Mraz,i luv it)
9. I miss my family,not everyday but it's the little things that reminds me of them..like today,i passed by a chinese restaurant that served dumplings n wantan..back in the day,my parents used to bring our whole family for dimsum on Sundays..i miss dat
10. My friends keeps me sane..im very grateful for having them around,I can tell them almost anything(even if it's lame n irrelevant)..thanx guys

Dat's about it, I think,it's freezing cold now n nature's basically shouting,not calling.gtg

1 comments:

ngengngok said...

hey babe, lame x ckp kn. bile teringat skolah rendah, mest aku igt kau. yeah. aku rndu kau jgk kdg2..haha =)

All things S,Y,A,Q

My photo
Currently pursuing a Math degree at University of Auckland.An ordinary girl with HUGE dreams. Screw love,all you need is D-R-E-A-M.

Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Ost at the moment